Ticker

15/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

"THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY" - Part 1 to 11

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 1

My name is Mark.

There's a saying. "What can't kill you can make you stronger." But the
truth is action speaks louder than mere words. I don't know how strong
I will be coming out from this predicament that I have found myself.

This all started about 2 years ago in my national service year in
Krachi West in Volta region. There was this very good canteen not too
far from the local government council. It was the aroma that lured me
to the place, the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it was
irresistible, I couldn't just evade myself from the luscious captivity
that overwhelmed me Perhaps, a simple restrain would have changed
history, would have saved me from all these.

As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate and stood on the queue
salivating and waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, before me
was something more compelling than the meal that I expected. My eyes
got locked in contact with the young lady who was serving the meal.

She was beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly compose myself and
it took me some few seconds to reboot.

She then asked. "What food do you want sir?" In fluent English. I stuttered.

"Give me….. rice GHC 2, macroni 50pessewas and 3 pieces of meat."

I was going to pay and she refused to collect the money. I didn't
understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and she smiled at me and
said.

"It's okay, it's on me." I then took a seat and started eating. While
I was eating, I noticed her looking at me at some instance. It drove
my curiosity wild and I was eager to know her. She sounded quite
polished and she looked more dignified than running a local canteen, I
knew there was more to it.

As I was done, I went to meet her and said to her. "Thank you very
much. My name is Mark, can I know your name?" She giggled and said.
"My name is Regina."

As we both smiled at each other like teens gripped in some high school
crush. So I left the place hoping to return the following day. I got
to my rented room and I was still thinking of Regina.

She was average height, dark skinned and very attractive. Her curves
were at the right angle and her bursts were an eye candy.

I knew I needed companion to quench my lust while I served my country
in the beautiful town of Krachi and Regina just happened to fit into
the picture. Being a nerd and a slacker isn't a thing to be proud of.

I had only had s*x once, thanks to Frank who took me clubbing then
some chic agreed to get down with me and at the end made me pay GHC
40… That wasn't funny. I felt I needed to lay claim of my very own
pet, a decision I soon regret.

The following day I went to the canteen, but this time around
I went there late. Unfortunately food had finished, but the good thing
was that Regina had time to spare. She was busy preparing to wash the
dishes and I didn't hesitate to assist her.

She didn't want me to get my hands dirty but I insisted. I helped her
in getting water and she was thrilled that a corper would stoop so low
helping her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn't I, it granted me the
avenue to view her heavy kegs that jiggled as she was washing the
dishes.

Suddenly her mother appeared from a distance, Regina sighted her and
she said to me.

"Please hide, don't let her see you."

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 2

I then hid behind the canteen and after about 15 minutes she left the place.

Regina then came to meet me there.
"Sorry about it."she said,
"It's okay, no sweat. Your mom is strict right?" I replied
"No she's not. I am preparing for WAEC exams and seeing me with a guy
would upset her". She reacted
"Then why are you here working in the canteen? You should be attending
lessons now".

"My elder sister is not feeling too fine and she's the one in charge
of the canteen. Yesterday was my first day here"
"What course do you intend to study?"
"Biochemistry."
"I finished with a first class in Chemical Engineering. if you need
any assistance I will be glad to help you."

"Wow, that will be nice. I have a problem with chemistry and physics.
You must be a genius! "
"No I am not, I just love to read my books a lot. It takes hard work
and persistence to be successful. My dad is a Professor and my mom is
a Judge, they really encouraged me".

We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home and she agreed.
As we walked, we talked about our families and she opened up about the
challenges she faced gaining admission, being the only child amongst
her siblings privileged to attend higher institution. I was so bent in
making her pass her WAEC and I promised her I would teach her through.

I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to prepare for her exams
and that she won't be able to continue with the running of the
canteen.

The mom eventually succumbed and she got a replacement. I made an
arrangement with Regina, for her to be coming to my place 4:00pm
Mondays to Fridays and 1:00pm on Saturdays, which she agreed.

My intentions were sincere, but with a little thoughts of side
attractions. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted her more
than anything to pass her WAEC exams this time around…

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 4

I was moved by what she said.

No lady had ever said that thing to me before. I began to feel for her
and that was when I started to really care for her. She looked at my
feet and said.

"Aaah.. Mark. Look at your toe nails. Don't you cut them?" I felt a
bit embarrassed
"No now… They are hard and my nail cutter is missing. I will get
another one in town." I replied
"Do you have a razor blade? Let me help you cut it." she requested
"No oo.. Please I don't like using razor on me, it could cut me."
"Trust me." she insisted

I got her the razor blade and she meticulously cut my toe nails
neatly. She then took a napkin soaked with water and she cleaned my
feet. No lady had shown me much compassion and care.

Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her and I
decided to do everything to make her succeed in her WAEC exams. Our
friendship grew and I found out how remarkable she was. I began to
love her but I fought really hard not to reveal it to her.

I respected her and I knew she was a good lady and I didn't want to
start something I couldn't finish. I was aware we both had feelings
for each other, but I was afraid it will lead to nowhere and also I
didn't want to make a promise I couldn't fulfill. It was a tough
decision for me, cause I had to fight every temptation that came my
way.

She was really improving in her preparations towards her examination.
She was able to solve all the difficult problems she once faced and I
was proud she was making a headway.

The exams came and she smashed it and I bought her a wrist watch for
doing so good.

It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and it
was Regina. I was really surprised seeing her there.

"Why are you out this late?" I asked
"I told my mom I was going for Vigil." she replied
"Come in, you lied to your mom abi?" She couldn't answer me.

I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid down on the bed, I knew
what I feared the most was revealing its head. I had just my boxers on
and I don't like sleeping with much clothes on. She then said.

"Do you have water in the bathroom, I want to shower." I then knew
that night was going to be an intriguing one.
"Yes there's water in the bathroom. You can use this towel it's
clean." She took the towel and went into the bathroom…

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 3

Her first day at my place was an amazing one.

She brought me rice, macroni and 3 pieces of meat. I was really
touched and I felt she truly cared for me. The most enthralling thing
she did again was, she washed all my dirty clothes, including my
boxers and she swept my room and arranged my stuffs.

No lady had done such to me except my mom. I was moved by that and
felt more obliged to her. We couldn't do any reading that day. So I
walked her home around 6:30pm. I got to my room and it looked quite
different. Neat and very organized. I laid on my neatly made bed and I
thought to myself.

"Is it possible something real can happen between Regina and I?" But I
considered the years she would spend in the University and all.

She came the following day. This time she wore a fitted gown. I Knew I
was going to be in trouble if I don't seldom caution myself. I then
told her to list out the most difficult topics she was facing. I put
her through and she was quite intelligent in grasping, I was really
impressed by her keen interest in understanding.

After studying she then looked at me and said.
"How is your girlfriend?" I laughed and said.
"Reggie, I don't have a girlfriend."
"I don't believe you."
"Reggie, I am not lying to you. Girls don't find me attractive, it's
not that I am good looking. Even while in school, I never had the
chance to date any girl I admired."

"Mark , I know you are special I saw it in your eyes the first time we
met at my mom's canteen. You are a special man."

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 5

I didn't have condoms with me and it was late to get one.

After about 15 minutes she then came out from the bathroom wrapped in
my towel. She then put off the light switch and laid beside me. She
apparently didn't have any clothes on.

Before I could say jack…. My erection had manifested. But I vowed not
to make the first move. About 10 minutes passed and no move was made.

She then rested her head on my chest and put her left laps on my leg.
And I thought to myself.

"If we spend the night like this it won't be bad." I then put my left
hand on her left shoulder and began to fondle her shoulder a bit. Next
thing I felt was a grip on my joystick.

"I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the
last. I love you Mark I came to give you my body, please be easy on
me, I am still a virgin." she said politely. I was put in a dilemma, I
wanted her and I didn't want her at the same time. I couldn't think of
what to say to her than.

"I love you too." It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was
letting my heart speak not my head. I damned the consequences of
tomorrow and embraced the pa*sion of now. I had just less than a month
to wrap of my service and I needed to hold on to something to linger
in the archives of my memories.

She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my sexual
hormones. Unleashing the demon within me. She kept on kissing and
using her lips to clinch my Tips, that was the last straw that broke
the camels back.

I then took charge and laid her on her back. I sucked her Tips
tenderly and caressively, she moaned embracing my head while at it.

Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower a virgin. With
no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night. While
I was sucking her Tips my right hand was fondling her region. She was
so wet with slimy stuff, but I didn't mind. I knew I had to fondle
with that place too.

So I later decided to put one finger inside her honey well. It was
really a difficult task and I didn't know where the orifice was, not
that I could put on the light and search for it. In the quest of
ransacking the opening, I put my finger in her butt. hole,

"Ah Mark, that's my anus……… she cried out

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 6

"Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit down….Yes there."

She directed me to the spot but it didn't seem like an opening. I then
applied little pressure in putting the tip of my finger inside, She
closed her eyes and said.

"Be careful, it hurts a bit." The tip of my finger finally got in, so
I started taking it in and out continuously.

"Mark please I want you on top of me. I need you to do the real
thing." She pleaded.
"It would hurt, I don't want to hurt u." I replied,
"You deserve it Mark I love you." I couldn't decline her, so I mounted on her.
"Regina you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align
it to the position."

She then assisted me to it. My cap was just on the surface of her
v***na. I then started to apply little pressure on it. I really didn't
want her to feel much pain.

"Mark just do it….Just do it."

I couldn't push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt, it was just so
tight. While I was still applying pressure she then tilted her waist
towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me
tight. There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better
I remained inside of her.

It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by the grip
she had in her embrace.
"Continue Mark, continue. Don't stop no matter what." I then started
thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight trying to
bear every pain she perceived. I got sorry for her but happy for myself.

The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing. Her tightened
grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before.

After about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling
I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of
her. I then put on the light and the bed sheet was stained with blood,
it was a gory sight. she helped removed it and washed it that night.

We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking. "What
came over you?" I asked
"My friend Theresa got deflowered last week by a guy that never truly
loved her. She gave it to him because she wanted him to stay. But I
gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I
have written WAEC exams 4 times and because of you I made it this
time. My life would have be nothing without you." she explained.

"Regina, I truly care about you. But don't you think that was too
extreme?" I asked
"It had to be you. It would have been with a guy that doesn't deserve
it. We have known each other for 3 months and you never asked for it.
I have no regrets Mark Even though we don't end up together." She
comforted me

"You are a sweet girl Reggie." I acknowledged
"One more thing." she quizzed
"What?"
"We have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the
more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Mark I know you
are finishing service soon and I won't see you again. Please let me
have the privilege." she said

I pondered for a while.

"Okay Reggie, no problem." I agreed, We had s*x that morning, though
she was in pain but she bore it all because of me, because of her
love, her commitment, her passion for me. I knew in my heart that if
her circumstances was a bit better I would vow to marry her against
all odds. I loved her…………

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 7

I loved her and I became so fond of her.

We became more carnal and grew in intimacy. Everyday we engaged in
lascivious delight and Regina began to enjoy the pleasurable ecstasy
each time we entangled in the salacious act.

After my service year had ended, I decided to staymback for a week so
as to bid farewell to Regina. I knew everything we had was going to
end as soon as I departed from Krachi, and she knew that too.

She couldn't help but cry all through the last few days I spent with
her. I felt for her, I was moved but I couldn't change what fate had
put before us.

The day I was leaving, she saw me off to the station. As I waited for
the vehicle to be filled, she was sobbing inordinately, her face
covered in tears and her nose licking…. It was a sorry sight, I hugged
her close and she cried out loud.

"Noo… My life! My life! Oh God why?" she cried out
"Reggie it's okay baby, I will miss you dearly." I consoled her
"What will I do now? Where will I start from? I cannot love anybody
again. oh God please…"

I was able to calm her down and she stopped sobbing. We had already
created a scene and people were beginning to say things.

"Reggie, please I need you to have this money, it is GHC 500, get a
good phone so we can keep in touch."
"Of what good will it be Mark? When I know I cannot have you forever."
Hmmmmmmmmm….

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 8

"Please Reggie, I just need to know how you are faring, to know if I
can help you with anything, to hear your sweet voice again. Please
Reggie it means a lot to me." She took the money and she started
sobbing again.
"Good bye Mark, good bye…"

As she ran away in tears. I stood and watched her fade away in sight.
I had tears in my eyes and felt an emptiness within. The vehicle got
filled and I embarked on my journey to Tamale.

As I journeyed I reflected on the sweet moments Regina and I shared. I
then realized they were the best times of my life and I felt privilege
to have had such memories.

I got home and met my family, everyone was happy to see me again. I
sure did miss home and all the comforts, but nothing compared to
Regina, whom I missed dearly. I knew I would probably not see her
again and everything we had would only linger in thoughts till they
grow dim with time.

A week passed and I didn't hear from Regina, as I suspected. I knew
she must have taken the decision to stay aloof, it must have been very
hard on her. I had no option than to move on and face the reality
before me.

Through my mom's connection, I was able to secure a very profitable
job in one of the biggest institutions in Ghana, in just 3 weeks after
my national service….

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 9

The institution made arrangements for me to travel to the U.S for a 10
months managerial course.

I only wished I could tell the good news to Regina, but there was no
means, she didn't have a phone, she wasn't on social media and not
even an email account, Few days later I traveled to Texas, U.S.

It was a wonderful learning experience and I was well taken care of. I
met people from different parts of the world and I had a great time.
At the end of the exercise, I returned to Ghana and the following day
I was assigned to the position of an assistant manager.

I had my own office and desk, it was too good to be true. My salary
was wow!! My life was beautiful. After 3 months of working I was able
to acquire a brand new car. I could afford any luxury that I wanted.

My fashion changed, I got lots of cool natives and suits, expensive
wrist watches, perfumes… I didn't know how to spend my money, every
month it kept on growing in numbers and since I wasn't really an out
going type with only few friends I had a huge savings.

A former course mate at the University was having a wedding. I was
invited and I felt it was a very good opportunity for me to meet up
with good old friends. I came late for the church wedding so I took a
back seat and shortly after the church ceremony ended and we all
dispersed to the reception not too far away.

At the reception I took a secluded seat. I never really liked to
mingle and I decided to just observe from a distance. I saw lots of
old faces that made me smile. It was really good seeing their happy
faces again. But a face I would never forget was Ella's.

I had a major crush on Ella for 2 sessions and a semester, until she
and Adams started dating shortly before we all graduated.

Ella never reciprocated the feelings and it was difficult to open up
to her. She's a beautiful fair skinned lady and very decent. She was
into crafts: She made beads, shoes, bags and cloths.

She carved out a name for herself on campus. I was so pleased to see
everyone smiling and having a good time. I was busy with my phone and
next thing, I looked up and I saw Ella coming my way.

My heart beat began to accelerate faster as she approached me. She had
a smile on and I knew I was in trouble. She pulled out a seat on my
table and sat down, she then said.

"Look who we have here… Mr Loner. You haven't really changed have
you?" She asked
"Hi Ella, so good to see you." I greeted
"oh Mark, the guy I liked so much but never had the balls to walk up
to me." She said calmly
"Wait…You don't mean it." I reacted
"You never knew I liked you? Why did you think I was always in your
class hanging with Chioma?" she asked again
"Oh my God… But you ended up dating Adams now?" I reminded her
"You are pathetic Mark. If you knew how long I came around your class
hoping you would act. You know, I knew you have always been serious
minded, focused and very dedicated. You were not just man enough." she
continued

"Are you still with Adams?"
"Adams and I broke up during service year, he wasn't serious at all."
"Is it too late, Ella?" I asked

She laughed and shook her head.

"Mark you are still pathetic. You haven't changed but it's still cute though."
"How about your craft business?"
"It's doing well, I use my house for now but I really need a place
because sometimes I get large orders and no space to work. I am
thinking of getting a job so I can save up to get a place for my
business."

"Okay…. Ella, I know I messed up in the past. I am sorry about that, I
was very shy and immature. I have really changed, trust me on this. I
have always admired you, always patronize your crafts even though I
never needed them. If There's nobody you are seeing, please consider
me. I am begging you."…

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY

Episode 10

"Awww… How sweet. you know what? Let me have your number. Meanwhile,
let's go meet up with our friends over there." She replied

I then gave her my business card and she was like
"Wow!! Mark , you here. I have always known you were special" After
the reception, I dropped her home and when I got home I called her and
we spent over an hour talking on the phone.

We kept on talking for long over the week and the prospect of Ella and
I starting a relationship grew by the day. We decided to fix a date
the following weekend and we chose Saturday.

So on that day we went to a nice restaurant to have lunch. We cracked
school jokes and talked about old times… It was a wonderful moment. I
then asked her.

"Ella about your business. How much will it cost you to relocate and
restructure your business?"
"Well, it will cost me GHC5,000." I then reached out to my small bag
and brought out my cheque book.

Then she said Mark. What do you think yo are doing?"
"I am writing you a cheque of GHC5,000?
"I can't take it, I am sorry, I just can't take it."
"It's a loan, you can pay me when you ready to."
"How much interest?"
"1Cedi "

She laughed, hugged me and that was it. I really wanted to do
something very important in her life, so she would know that I was
very concerned about her future. When I got home my mom
called. She wanted to know my next move.

Obviously marriage, I told her about Ella and she wanted to see her
the following weekend. I then told Ella if she would like to pay my
home a visit and meet my family. She delightfully welcomed it.

She came over and my mom really liked her. They talked for over an
hour and I even felt left out. It was a good thing. She had lunch with
us and she also helped in washing the dishes, my mom was so proud of
her, even though it was their first meeting.

After I had dropped Ella off at her place I got back home and my mom called me.
"Ella is a good lady, she will make an awesome wife. She's creative,
she's got her own business, she's going to have time to run and
maintain her home, have time for the kids. I mean what else do you
need?"
"I know Ella is wonderful."
"When are you proposing to her? you better do it soon. before someone
else does."
"Well, we will be traveling to Navrongo in 3 weeks, for her friends
wedding. I think that's when I will do it."

WATCH OUT EPISODE 11 to 16"

Post a Comment

0 Comments