Ticker

15/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Wajaa King Lagaxy parts way with Six Doorz Music



rapid mastery course by rapidentrepreneurs On the 05/06/20, I officially pen down an agreement deal with #SIXDOORSMUSIC, to provide a PUBLIC RELATION SERVICE for the record label for two(2) years. The purpose of my agreement with the team was to provide a professional expertise,(be the mouth piece of the label, communicate effectively with the public/media, project and promote contents through social media handles, liaise for events and radio interviews, assist in branding), and may also carry out other activities with consultants with the team... Is been exactly two(2) years today, 

On this note I wish to inform the general public my two years contract with the team has expire on today's date 05/06/22... I will therefore thank God for the journey so far, thank the whole management team(six doors music) for the cooperation, move on to thank the general public for the support,guidance/assistance and always been with me during my turner in office as a PRO. I wish i could still work with the team for another contract year, but due to some personal reasons i may not  be extending my contract with the label. So sorry about that...

  

Thanks to the General Public.

Thanks to SixDoorsMusic.

Thanks to UpperWestMusic.

WajaaKingLagaxy ....✍🏿

Post a Comment

0 Comments